Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm a brave, brave cat


It's been a rough day. I knew something was up when I saw my Middle-Cat wearing three thick jackets and heavy duty work gloves. Then she swooped me up and tried to stick me in a cage, but I wasn't making it easy for her. I gave her my best four paw push but after many attempts, Middle-Cat got me in and locked the door. She can be so mean sometimes.

As if that wasn't bad enough, we then went on a car ride. I hate car rides. I'm a little embarrassed to share this video with you, but I think it pretty much sums up my day. Middle-Cat filmed this when we were at a stop light.

Then I went to the vet's office where I got poked and prodded by a nice man. I was a bit rude to him. I'm feeling a little bad about that now.

When we finally got home, Middle-Cat was all nice again for about five minutes. Then, after I let my guard down, she tackled me and tried to shove drugs down my throat. I didn't like that so much. She says I better get used to it.

Just wanted to let my readers know that I'm very tired, but I'm feeling a little better. I'm going back to visit the nice vet on Monday. Wish me luck.

PK

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

Poor little kitty, if you ask us it's cat abuse! The real challenge will be getting you into the crate on Monday - perhaps it's the big cats turn to try :)

Hope you're feeling better - keep giving them hell.