Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A clean bill of health!!

I went to the vet yesterday for a check up on my recent surgery.

To get me there, my Big-Cat had to stuff me into my cat-carrier (see picture) and then I had to go on a car ride. I hate car rides, so I meowed all the way there.

When I got to the vet, I met a nice bird and a little kitten. I felt good that the bird was also in a prison but was disappointed that the little kitten was let out of his box a couple times. How come the little fur-bag got let out and I had to stay in my cage? Life is not fair.

So, to make a point, when I was taken into the clinic room, I refused to get out of my cage. The vet tried to coax me out (yeah, right), then tried to pull me out (not a good idea), and then tried to turn the cage upside down and pour me out; but I wasn't having any of that (think Heinz ketchup). The vet finally pulled my towel out of the cage while shaking the cage upside down and so I lost my footing and fell onto the exam table. Let me just say, that's when the hissing started.

But before I could figure out where the vet's hand was (to bite), the exam was over and the vet was cooing that everything looked great in my mouth....so I slinked back into my cage and told the Big-Cat we were leaving.

Another short car ride later, I was back home, safe and sound; where I intend to stay.
PK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....