Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Toller or not a Toller

Wow, look at this. Two posts in one day.

This post is about something called a Nova Scotia Duck Toller. My big-cats have been talking for years about bringing one of things home to live with us. I'm not sure why they need to bring anything so un-catlike into our nice house.

I'm sure it would chase me around (I'm 15 years old and not as spry as I used to be), eat my cat food, and make lots messes on the carpet (which now I do very seldom). Also, I think that it would make my big-cats go out for walks without me (I'm allergic to leashes).

Can anyone please tell me what they think about a NSDT coming to live with us.
PK

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

Life sucks, you ask for a bird and what do you get? A dog of course. Your going to have to use all of your cat powers to get out of this one my friend.