Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stampy

I used to have a brother-fish named "Stampy". The picture to the left was taken when I met Stampy. As you can see, I was very excited to meet him.

Stampy was named after an elephant that radio station KBBL was giving away one day.

I wanted to play with Stampy, but the big-cats would not let me. They said he needed to stay in his bowl.

Sometimes I would try to climb up on the bookshelf to see him, but that was strongly discouraged by the big-cats.

When we were alone in the house, we used to spend time together just watching what happened outside the front window or playing charades. Stampy was very good at games.

Other than that, Stampy didn't do much other than swim in his bowl, but I really liked him.

He died just before the big-cats and I moved to Richmond. I still miss him. He was a good brother-fish.
PK

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

Wow, I personally think that this goes a long way towards proving you're ready for a pet. If the big cats love you, they will buy you that bird you've been wanting.

Michelle said...

I hear Nova Scotia Duck Tollers make great additions to the family