Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm bored

Well it seems like it's been about two months since I've seen my big-cats (think cat months) and I've run out of things to do.

I've chased all of the balls of fluff under the bed, I've watched the birdies in the backyard for days, I've sniffed at all of the things I usually sniff at, and I've even cleaned up the area around my cat-box.

My only excitement has been when I have had one of the Hagels come visit me every couple days. Usually I can convince one of them that I'm starving and haven't eaten for days and so they will give me a FF (suckers!).

I can't wait to see my big-cats and to tell them all the things that I've done while they were in Maui.

Bored, bored, bored.
PK

PS If you want to see the big-cats photos of Maui, click on this
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33496&id=1667472608&l=36ef3c2f0a


No comments: