Friday, April 25, 2008

How I spend my days


I like to spend time sitting on the couch watching TV with my big-cats; and sometimes they even let me have the remote control.

My favorite shows are The Pussycat Dolls:Girlicious (although I think it's a strange name...I don't see any cats like me) and Battlestar Galactica. I'm hoping that one day there will be a cross-over show and Boomer and Number Six will try out for the Pussycats.

Until then, I will have to be content watching West Wing reruns on DVD (I'm so glad Gov. Ritchie lost the election...the Bartletts seem more likely to be cat-people than the Governor).

Watching WW makes me wonder if there is such a thing as a First-Cat and if so, does the Secret Service hire body-cats to protect it. I wonder if I could do that job? It would be fun to have a badge and a gun, but I would hate to not live with my big-cats...they're pretty good to me (don't tell them I said that, I try to remain aloof).
PK

No comments: