Monday, March 14, 2011

Today is my birthday


Last night I had a manicure (which I didn't much like) and this morning I got a special Fancy Feast, some cat treats, and some good brushing. My big-cats have promised to bring me some McDonald's french fries (my personal favourite) when they come home tonight.


I think I will have a nap in my cat-cave today (see picture) while the big-cats are away and then climb on the back of the couch to watch the birdies flying outside. I may even see if the local sushi restaurant will deliver some sashimi.


It's good to be me.

PK


PS Today is also Pi day (3 14). I plan to be around for at least another four years so that I can see Pi day in 2015 (3 14 15). The first one who can tell me the significance of that date wins a share of my Fancy Feast.

No comments: