Thursday, October 7, 2010

I had to go to the vet again this morning!!


I keep throwing up; especially in the wee small hours of the morning when the big-cats and I are asleep. It wakes us up, so we're all a little grumpy.

So this morning, I got stuffed in my crate again and taken back to the vet. I got a cat-gravol shot in my bum. Because I'm not feeling too well, I wasn't able to draw any blood from the needle-lady but I did tell her I wasn't enjoying it.

Which brings me to the reason for my post. I've heard that if you smoke marijuana, it will help relieve the symptoms of nausea.

So does anyone know where I can find some catabis?
PK

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

Hey p-kitty, even though I'm in Germany I'm thinking about you. I know life has been tough for you lately, hang in there sweet kitty.

xo,

Mika