Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm a little pissed off.

Okay, what is a girl-cat to do?

First, about a month ago, the big-cats packed up all my stuff into boxes, then put me in a little cage, and then drove me (in a car!!) to a brand new house....then they had three smelly men make a lot of noise unloading my stuff into a much smaller two story townhouse. Oh and the things these smelly men said about me...

And before I could get settled in the new place, two teenage girls came and lived at my house; and they had the temerity to want to play with me (can you imagine). I've even heard that they posted some on-line slander about me after I told them to mind their own business. Hisssss!!!

Then after the little-girls left my new house, the middle-cat invited everyone she knew over to drink beer and eat my cheese (oh, all that gooey St Andre's cheese going to waste on those non-furred two-legged-ers).

Then, I expected all to be good but no, the big-cats left me alone in the house for about 77 cat-days....er, rather not alone, I could have handled that. But no, every couple days the big-cats had some stranger come into my house... and she tried to be my friend...as if that was going to happen. I pooped on the carpet to show her what I thought.

So today, when the big-cats finally came home, I hissed at them for about fifteen minutes before I came out from under the bed. I did miss them, but I wanted to make a point...they seem to have taken me for granted this last month or so.

So, what is a girl-cat to do. Do I hiss and make up? Or do I just hiss?
PK

PS Either way, I think I may leave them a treasure or two in their shoes tonight.

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

if you play your cards right you could get mega fancy feast, diamond collars, french fries, and all the cat nip your heart desires.......hit them while they feel guilty - how do you think I got my pony?

your bff,

Maggie