Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dogs, what are they good for?

I'm not much of a dog fan...not because of the inherent conflict between cats and dogs; but rather because in my humble opinion, dogs aren't as smart as cats.

My proof? I captured the diary of a dog from the neighborhood...and the contents prove my point:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favourite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing!


These comments remind me of the story of a goldfish swimming in circles around in its bowl...every 5 seconds you could hear it exclaim, "Oh, look, a castle!".... "Oh, look, a castle!"...."Oh, look, a castle!"

Dogs and goldfish...simple creatures; but at least goldfish won't wear Halloween costumes.
PK

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

Reading your blog - one of my favorite things!

- Maggie the pug